Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato-Porcini Sauce Recipe
- 2 cups (1 1/2 ounces) loosely packed dried porcini mushrooms
- 1/2 bunch Italian parsley, stems removed (about 2 cups loosely packed leaves)
- 5 to 6 large garlic cloves
- 1/2 small yellow onion, cut into large chunks
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- 2 (6-ounce) cans tomato paste
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?