Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato-Mango Coconut Cooler
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 ripe mango, finely diced
- ½ medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely diced
- ½ medium red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 scallions, green parts only, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro, or more to taste
- Two 13.5-ounce cans light coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon good-quality curry powder
- ¼ cup jarred Thai peanut satay sauce, whisked together with ¼ cup hot water
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lime juice, to taste
- Salt to taste
- Chopped peanuts for garnish, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?