Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 loaf crusty Italian bread, cut diagonally into serving slices
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|