Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato-Bread Salad with Basil and Capers
- 5 cups 1/2-inch cubed French or Italian bread
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes, stemmed and cut into medium dice
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 large red onion, cut into small dice
- 1/2 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup drained capers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|