Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato-Basil Sauce with Polenta
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 16- to 18-ounce packaged cooked polenta log, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- 2 pounds cherry tomatoes (about 6 cups)
- 7 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 large sprigs basil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?