Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato-Basil Chicken Kabobs
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves , cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (270 g) tub PHILADELPHIA Tomato & Basil Cooking Creme, divided
- 1 small green zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small yellow zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.5g|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|