Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomato-Basil Arancini Recipe
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium white onion , finely chopped
- 1 pound Arborio rice or Carnaroli (about 2 1/3 cups)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4 cups (1 quart) stock or low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (about 2 1/2 ounces)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 12 ounces)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 to 2 1/2 quarts vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups fine, unseasoned breadcrumbs
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?