Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 serrano chiles, seeded
- 1 lb (500 g) tomatillos, husked and rinsed
- ½ cup (125 ml) finely chopped white onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup (125 ml) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup (50 ml) water
- 1½ tbsp (22 ml) freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ tsp (2 ml) salt
- Granulated sugar, if necessary
- Fruit/vegetable strainer
- Preheated broiler
- Large baking sheet
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 26kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|