Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomatillo Chicken Stew
- 1 1/2 lbs tomatillos
- 1-2 jalapeo chile peppers, or 2-3 serrano chili peppers (include the seeds if you want the heat, remove them if you don't want the heat), stems discarded, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tbsp lime (or lemon) juice
- Pinch of sugar
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts, trimmed of excess fat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- 2 yellow onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups tomatillo sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano or 1 tablespoon fresh, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed chopped cilantro (about one bunch, rinsed and chopped, stems and leaves)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?