Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomatillo Black Bean Salsa
- 1 pound tomatillos, chopped (about two heaping cups of chopped tomatillos)
- 1 small shallot (an entire bulb), finely chopped
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 small lime, juiced
- 1 cup cooked black beans, rinsed and drained
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Corn tortillas (about 2 per person)
- Cooking spray
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Black beans, cooked (canned beans are fine), cooking liquid reserved
- Hot sauce of your choice
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Tomatillo black bean salsa (see recipe above)
- Toppings: crumbled feta cheese (highly recommended), diced avocado, sour cream or plain Greek yogurt, red pepper flakes and/or more cilantro.
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?