Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound tomatillos (about 10 medium), husked, rinsed
- 1 small onion, sliced into 1/4"-thick rounds
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 3 canned chipotles in adobo, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Kosher salt
- Ingredient info: Look for tomatillos, the green, tomato-like fruit with a papery husk, and canned chipotles in adobo at better supermarkets and at Latin markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?