Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tomales Bay Oysters Rockefellar
- 1 small leek (white and pale-green parts only), coarsely chopped
- 1 large shallot, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1 large bunch watercress, coarsely chopped (about 4 cups packed)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely grated Gruyre
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 24 large oysters, freshly shucked, on the half shell, with juices
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?