Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tom and Jerry Recipe
- 2 large eggs , separated and at room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon blackstrap rum
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- Pinch cream of tartar
- 2 cups Cognac
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon aged Jamaican rum
- 3 cups hot whole milk
- 3 cups hot water
- Freshly grated cinnamon and nutmeg, for garnish
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?