Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tom Yum Soup With King Prawns And Kaffir Limes
- Ginger 1 piece, fresh, approx. 3 cm, finely chopped
- Galangal 1 piece, fresh, approx. 3 cm, finely chopped
- Chili pepper 4 each, dried
- Garlic 2 cloves, halved
- Sesame oil 30 ml
- Kaffir lime 4 leaves
- Lemongrass 1 stick, halved lengthways
- Fish sauce As needed
- Kaffir lime juice As needed
- King prawn 12 each, peeled, entrails removed
- Herbs Fresh, to garnish, e. g. coriander, Thai basil
Directions:View on Fine Dining Lovers
Why don't we display directions?