Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tom Yum Koong Soup
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 12 mushrooms, halved
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 4 cups water
- 2 lemon grass
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 4 slices galangal
- 4 chile padi (bird's eye chiles)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon hot chile paste
- 1 tablespoon tom yum soup paste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?