Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tom Yum Gai (Thai Hot and Sour Chicken Soup)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 shallots, sliced thinly
- 2 stalks lemongrass, sliced thinly
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, sliced thinly
- 2 birds eye chilis, thinly sliced
- 1 inch piece galangal or ginger, sliced thinly
- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon palm or brown sugar
- cilantro to taste
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?