Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tom Yum Baked Tilapia
- 2 stalks lemongrass (peeled and chopped, or lemon zest or myrtle leaves)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 thumb sized piece galangal (or ginger, peeled and chopped)
- 1+ birds eye chili (or other hot chili or 1 teaspoon chili sauce, etc.)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1 lime (juice and zest)
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon shrimp paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar (grated or sugar)
- 2 white fish fillets
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?