Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tom Ka Gai (Coconut Chicken Soup)
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken meat
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (14 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41.1g|
|Saturated Fat 27.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|