Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tom Cat’s Whole Wheat Bread
- ¾ teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm (10° to 110°F) water
- 1 cup bread flour
- 1 cup fine or medium stone-ground whole wheat flour
- 1¼ teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons warm (105° to 110°F) water
- 1¾ cups plus 2 tablespoons cold water
- 4 cups bread flour
- 4 cups stone-ground whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1133kcal (57%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 234g|
|Dietary Fiber 23g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|