Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tofu with Tomatoes and Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 (14 ounce) package extra firm tofu, sliced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|