Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tofu with Ground Pork Stir-Fry
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 6 fresh shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 1 (14 ounce) package cubed firm tofu
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Asian chile pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons tamari
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|