Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tofu and Sweet Pepper Shish Kebabs
- BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup organic ketchup
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon tamari
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/16 to 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 10 metal or bamboo skewers
- 1 blocks firm or extra firm tofu, pressed and drained (see note in Tips/Techniques)
- 3 sweet peppers, seeded and cut in 1 inch pieces (orange, red and/or yellow are nice)
- 2 medium sweet onions, cut into chunks
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into inch thick slices
- 16 ounces crimini mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 10 cherry tomatoes
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?