Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tofu and Spinach Stir Fry
- 8 ounces firm tofu, drained and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 (1/8-inch-thick) ginger slice, gently smashed with the side of a knife
- 3-4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Sliced Thai, serrano, or jalapeno chiles
- 1 teaspoon chopped shallot (optional)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce or fish sauce (optional)
- 1½ pounds fresh spinach leaves (about 2 bunches), washed and stem ends trimmed
- ½ teaspoon sugar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 148kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 11g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|