Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tofu and Rice Stuffed Peppers
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) package extra-firm tofu, drained and diced
- 1 3/4 cups marinara sauce, divided
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 red bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 2 orange bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices tomato
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|