Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tofu and Mushrom Scramble
- ½ cup tofu, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon garlic, granulated
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (all curry powders are not created equal, if you have a strong one consider using ½ teaspoon and just a pinch for the small kids to get them acquainted with the flavor)
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup Crimini or button mushrooms, sliced
- ½ tablespoon tamari, soy sauce or Bragg’s liquid aminos
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 138kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|