Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tofu & asparagus pad Thai
- 200g flat rice noodles
- 2 limes , 1 juiced, one cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp tamarind paste, or extra lime juice
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce , plus extra for serving
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil or sunflower oil
- 300g firm tofu , drained, patted dry and cut into cubes
- 10 asparagus spears , trimmed and sliced on the diagonal
- 6 spring onions halved and thinly sliced lengthways
- 300g bag beansprouts
- 3 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- handful each coriander leaves and salted peanuts, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?