Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 inch piece fresh ginger root, peeled and minced
- 2 onions, halved and sliced
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons vindaloo curry powder
- 6 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (15 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- 1 pound extra-firm tofu, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.8g|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|