Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tofu Triangles in Creamy Nut Buttter Sauce with Scallions
- 1 carton firm tofu, drained
- 2 tablespoons peanut or sesame oil, for frying
- 2 scallions including the greens, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 tablespoon toasted white or black sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup regular soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1/4 cup sesame paste, peanut butter, or cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white or light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes or chili oil
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup water or stock
- Pinch salt
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?