Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 ounces soft tofu, well drained, or ½ box silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons prepared mayonnaise (optional)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2½ teaspoons fresh lemon juice or vinegar (red or white wine)
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 59kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|