Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons sake, divided
- 1/4 cup white miso
- 7 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated yuzu peel (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped shiso leaf (optional)
- 1/4 cup red miso
- 4 cups water
- 1 3 x 5-inch piece dashi-kombu (dried seaweed)
- 1 cup dried shaved bonito flakes
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 1/3 cup mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)
- 20 ounces extra-firm tofu, well drained
- 20 6- to 8-inch-long wooden skewers
- Toasted sesame seeds
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?