Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tofu Batons with Hot Sesame...
- 3 ounces tofu sticks (4 to 6 sticks) (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon roasted sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon chile pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 66kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|