Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tofu Aloo Gobi (Cauliflower and Potato Curry)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh or jarred ginger
- 1 teaspoon garam masala or good-quality curry powder, or more to taste.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 8 ounces firm or extra-firm tofu, sliced, blotted dry, and cut into small dice
- 2 medium or 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro, optional
- Salt to taste
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?