Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tofu-Peppercorn Ranch Dressing
- 3/4 cup Vegenaise
- 1/2 cup plain unsweetened soy yogurt
- 4 ounces soft (silken) tofu (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened rice milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white miso (fermented soybean paste)
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ume plum vinegar (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Pinch of mustard powder
- Kosher salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?