Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Toffee apple cinnamon buns
- 175ml whole milk
- 10g (2 tsp) dried active yeast
- 35g golden caster sugar , plus a little extra for dusting
- 350g strong white bread flour , plus extra for dusting
- 1 egg , beaten
- 50g unsalted butter , softened
- 4 Braeburn apples , peeled, cored and chopped
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- 75g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 50g unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 2 tbsp soft light brown sugar
- 1 medium egg , beaten
- demerara sugar , for sprinkling on top
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?