Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Toffee apple & pecan muffins
- 100g butter , melted and cooled
- 2 eggs , beaten
- 100ml milk
- 150ml soured cream
- 300g plain flour
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3 small apples such as Cox's or Worcester Pearmain (about 300g), peeled, cored and diced
- 50g pecans , roughly chopped
- 100g soft toffees , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?