Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Toffee Chocolate-Nut Wedges
- 8 tablespoons (4 ounces/113 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup (4 ounces/113 grams) firmly packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon table salt
- 1 yolk from large egg
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (4 ½ ounces/128 grams) all-purpose flour
- 5 ounces (142 grams) bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- ½ cup (2 ounces/57 grams) chopped pecans, toasted (see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 187kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 32mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|