Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups (500 mL) quick-cooking rolled oats
- ½ cup (125 mL) lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) melted butter or margarine
- ¼ cup (50 mL) liquid honey or corn syrup
- 1½ tsp (7 mL) vanilla
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup (125 mL) finely chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts, peanuts, etc.) or unsweetened shredded coconut
- 13- by 9-inch (3 L) baking pan, lined with parchment paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 141kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|