Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Toffee Bar Coffee Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered toffee bars, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped, unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|