Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Toffee-Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (not quick-cooking)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 1.4-ounce chocolate-covered toffee candy bars (such as Heath or Skor bars), finely chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?