Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Todd's Famous Thai Peanut Sauce
- 3 ounces roasted, salted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hot chili oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Asian chili garlic sauce, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|