Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Toasted Strawberry-Cream Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches
- 2 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled and sliced
- 3/4 cup pink sparkling wine
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup finely chopped white chocolate
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 8 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.5g|
|Saturated Fat 22.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 84.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|