Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Toasted Sesame Multigrain Waffles
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 cup water (or for extra-light waffles, use club soda or a naturally carbonated water, such as San Pellegrino)
- 2 cups Toasted Sesame Multigrain Pancake Mix
- 1 tablespoon mild vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- Optional accompaniments: butter, pure maple syrup, fresh fruit, and/or sautéed fruit
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 85kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 71mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|