Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Toasted Oatmeal and Brown Sugar Shake
- 1 tablespoon (about 1/2 ounce/15 grams) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup (about 1 ounce/28 grams) high-quality rolled oats, preferably thick cut
- 2/3 cup plus 1/2 cup (about 9 ounces/275 milliliters total) cold whole or lowfat milk
- 2/3 cup (about 5 ounces/150 milliliters) water
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons (about 1 1/2 ounces/36 grams) light brown sugar
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 8 medium scoops (about 1 quart/24 ounces/680 grams) French vanilla ice cream, softened until just melty at the edges
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 412kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 20g (30%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (59%)|
|Cholesterol 71mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|