Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Toasted Israeli Couscous with Fresh Herbs
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 2 cups Israeli couscous
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1-1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves finely chopped
- 1 medium apple such as Honey Crisp, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup light olive oil (for maple vinaigrette)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?