Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Toasted Coconut Washboards
- 2 cups (about 6 ounces) sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 2 ounces white chocolate, chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 230kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 33mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|