Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Toasted Coconut, Pecan, and Caramel Pie
- 2 (9 inch) pie shells, baked
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.4g|
|Saturated Fat 16.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|