Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Toasted Coconut Cream Cake
- 2 cups flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.7g|
|Saturated Fat 16.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|