Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Toasted Almond and Pecorino Sandwiches
- 3 cups whole unblanched almonds (about 1 pound), toasted, cooled
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 1/2-inch-thick slices country-style bread (each about 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches)
- 1 10-to-12-ounce wedge pecorino cheese, cut into very thin slices
- Additional olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?