Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Toasted Almond Guacamole with Apricots Recipe
- 1 1/4 pounds ripe avocados (about 3 medium), halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup dried apricots (about 10 to 15), small dice
- 1/2 medium jalapeo pepper or serrano chile, stemmed, seeded, and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 medium limes), plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?