Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Toasted-Coconut Soufflés with Ruby-Red Cranberry Sauce
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries (about 4 ounces)
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups canned unsweetened coconut milk* (from one 13- to 14-ounce can)
- 5 tablespoons sugar, divided, plus additional for sprinkling
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white rum
- 3/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- Pinch of salt
- 5 large egg whites, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sweetened flaked coconut, lightly toasted, cooled, crushed into small flakes plus additional toasted sweetened flaked coconut for garnish
- 8 3/4-cup custard cups or ramekins
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?